Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring is off to a great start!

Alright, here's my newest installment of my latest works... Spring has really picked up, and I know that Summer is looking to be just as busy for everyone! I have a couple new looks that I am really pleased with, and hope they strike a note with you as well.  As always all the boards come with a sawtooth hanger on the back, for instant hanging. Also think about getting a board to add to a shelf or to sit along a dresser.  These boards make great additions to any decor you already have. If you see something you like, but it's not pictured in the exact colors you're looking for, let me know. I have a lot of vinyl/paint options to match what you already have going. You can send me an order, or if you have any questions, e-mail me...cornerbarn@live.com.
CornerBarnBoards is coming to Etsy.com... I will post an update when I get all set up and ready to sell my boards right online. Remember that I can bill through paypal, and ship most anywhere, for an additional cost of course. Thanks!!!
This a different take on my usual "anniversary" boards. I call it a "Family" board. All of the names of the family are included in the top layer. This is a great gift for any family, especially one that has "everything". Live well, Laugh Often, Love much is a great sentiment to wish any family, in any stage of life. It would look great hung above family photos, or even out on the back porch, the options are virtually endless.  Mocha colored board, with black background vinyl for last name, and cream vinyl top layer for first names. This color combo goes with any decor.  It is a larger board, to accomodate all of the names. 8 in tall X 36 in long. $36.00 sawtooth hanger attached.

It's not the destination...It's the journey, another great quote for a little different version of a "Family" board.  When this board was ordered, they wanted a quote along the bottom, and also a very small established included. She liked the idea of the established being a part of it, just not as large a focus.  I put the established down in the lower right hand corner, like a "made by" signature. We laughed and joked that we could have put a "made in Vegas" line there instead, since that's where they got married. I actually really like that idea, it's another way of addding a personal touch. You really can have a special ordered board that is not exactly like anyone else's. This is a larger board, to accomodate all the names, 8 in tall X 36 in long. $36.00 sawtooth hanger attached. 


Little hands are so precious! I was asked to add the baby's birth "stats" to this special order board, and was pleased with the way it turned out. These little hands can be added to any board, not just one with the birth info. Board is painted leaf green with dark brown vinyl lettering.  6 in tall X 18 in long. $18.00, sawtooth hanger attached.
Wish it, Dream it, Do it.... I think this is a great saying for any kiddo's room. A rocket and a stack made of a football, basketball, and baseball, what more does a little guy need?  It was the first time I used this really fun font, and thought it was a great fit for an "older" little boy. I painted this board barn red, to go with his dark blue room. I like to use contrasting colors for wall boards, so they can stand up against a brightly painted room. 6 in tall X 18 in long. $18.00
I am really liking the different looks of these two fonts together. The very straight, angular background with the softer, more swirly font on top.  Milk chocolate board with a cream vinyl back layer, and a carmel vinyl overlayer. 8 in tall X 24 in long,  $25.00
I recently did this board as a special order for a friend's sister. It turned out great, and matched her country decor perfectly.  I love the barn red board matched with the cream vinyl. (sorry for the poor picture quality) This board measures 8 in tall X 24 in long. As always sawtooth hanger is attached.  This would also look great painted black with the cream vinyl on top. $19.95


Here is a fun board that was a big hit at the Christmas Fair this year.  Wine Diva? Why not? Who doesn't know a special lady that when seeing this, you instantly think of? 6 in tall X 8 in long board is strung with a black ribbon, that will easily slip over a doorknob, or cabinet pull.  Black painted background, with hand painted gray zebra print, with pink vinyl overlayer. Small size makes it also super easy to ship.  $5.95 (also available in brown giraffe print with white vinyl)

Here is a newer design for the OSU fans! Black board with burnt orange background vinyl, and white vinyl top layer. This board is 6 in tall X 18 in long. It's a great size for sitting on a bookshelf, or hung alongside all your other OSU shout-outs. Perfect for any Beavers fan! $12.95, sawtooth hanger attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment