Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Guest Book Canvas...

Ok, since wedding season is upon us, I have been experimenting with some new items. It has been brought to my attention that a new trend out in the wedding sphere, or any major event really, are personalized guest books. So, with this in mind, I set out to offer some of my own...
 These are 16 in wide X 20 in tall canvases. Each tree allows for your guests to sign on it's handpainted "leaves", and then after your event it can be framed to hang as a reminder of your special day. This is a great way to remember your wedding, anniversary party, or even a baby shower.

There are a couple styles to choose from, which is based on the amount of signatures you are needing to accomodate. Both styles are customizable, just pick a color scheme, and how you want the names. I am always trying to give each product a very personal touch, so if you have an idea I am more than willing to try and make it happen. You can always reach me by e-mail cornerbarn@live.com
for questions and ordering. I can ship almost anywhere, fees will be assesed on an indivudal order basis. Thanks!


 

This canvas has 150 leaves for signatures. I painted this with creamy blue greens, and some light leafy greens for a nice, light hue. It kind of reminds me of the colors of "ocean glass". Light ocean blue love birds sit on a lower branch.  Last name in brown vinyl at the bottom, along with the date.  I also added initials on the tree, for a fun carved look. This would be really great for a baby shower, with leaves in pinks or blues, and a nice baby saying at the bottom, like "we loved you before your were born" and put the parent's or baby's initials on the tree, with maybe a baby owl in place of the love birds. The options are virtually endless.   150 leaf canvas is $35.00

Here is a closer look at the intitals on the tree.


Ok, this one takes more of a modern look of a tree. Each circle is about the size of a quarter, and they are painted in shades of bright green, that give it a really fresh and crisp feel. Dark blue birds sit on the bottom branch, with couple's first names in matching vinyl along the bottom corner. This tree has 125 circles for signatures. I added a couple of  sample signatures to give you an idea of how it would look. Initials were not added to this tree, but if you would like them they can be easily done. I chose to use a real classic looking font for the names, but I can always try to match the font used on your invitations to stay with a certain theme.  125 cirlce canvas is $30.00


Well it just wouldn't be a Corner Barn & Co. post, if I didn't show some of my latest boards, either. This board is painted deep carmel over a black underlayer. Cream vinyl background name, and dark brown vinyl top layer. Live well, Laugh often, Love much is along the bottom. This saying really is good for anyone you know. It's simple and so true! 8 in X 24 in long board.  $25.00


This board was made to match the outside of their house. I really like the gray and black together. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite looks. It's a really detailed font, and adds a lot to the look of the board. 8 in X 24 in long. $25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment